Thursday, September 10, 2026

Hello Sunshine

It is still boating season where I live and I wanted to use good old seaworthy Mr. Walrus again in bright colors. Our Just Us Girls Word Week #840 is "Bold" with Ina as our hostess. We are looking for any use of the word BOLD on your cards. Check out the team blogs and our September Guest Julia Aston's to learn about their cards. I learn a lot every week from their posts. 






What I used:
  • Spellbinders Shipmates die set, La Dolce Vita sentiment die set, Cast Away 3D embossing folder
  • Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies set
  • Card stock scraps
After embossing an A2 panel of white card stock with the net pattern, I got out some of my favorite vivid colors and die cut to my heart's content. It's like dressing a doll, getting to pick colors and patterns for his outfit!

We hope you will join us this week with something bold...like a sentiment, a statement, colors, designs. I think it will be a fun gallery!

Thanks for visiting!

Carol


4 comments:

cm said...

Mr. Walrus certainly has a 'bold' presence on your card - and what a dapper fellow he is. Fabulous inspiration for our challenge.
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fun card!

Julia Aston said...

I just love this seafaring walrus die, Carol - I purchased it recently and used it once so far - he just makes me smile. Love the bold ocean colors against the white embossed background - wonderful sentiment as well!

I Card Everyone said...

I just love this salty dude, Carol! I'm already trying to figure out how to use him on a Christmas card!
Truly wonderful BOLD colors!
=] Michele