It is still boating season where I live and I wanted to use good old seaworthy Mr. Walrus again in bright colors. Our Just Us Girls Word Week #840 is "Bold" with Ina as our hostess. We are looking for any use of the word BOLD on your cards. Check out the team blogs and our September Guest Julia Aston's to learn about their cards. I learn a lot every week from their posts.
- Spellbinders Shipmates die set, La Dolce Vita sentiment die set, Cast Away 3D embossing folder
- Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies set
- Card stock scraps
After embossing an A2 panel of white card stock with the net pattern, I got out some of my favorite vivid colors and die cut to my heart's content. It's like dressing a doll, getting to pick colors and patterns for his outfit!
We hope you will join us this week with something bold...like a sentiment, a statement, colors, designs. I think it will be a fun gallery!
Thanks for visiting!
Carol

15 comments:
Mr. Walrus certainly has a 'bold' presence on your card - and what a dapper fellow he is. Fabulous inspiration for our challenge.
hugs~carol
Such a fun card!
I just love this seafaring walrus die, Carol - I purchased it recently and used it once so far - he just makes me smile. Love the bold ocean colors against the white embossed background - wonderful sentiment as well!
I just love this salty dude, Carol! I'm already trying to figure out how to use him on a Christmas card!
Truly wonderful BOLD colors!
=] Michele
Thanks Carol! I love this set.
Thanks Vicki!
Thank you Julia!
Thanks so much MIchele! I have no doubt you will come up with a fun Christmas card with him!
This fun fella is always good for a smile! Cute card!
Thanks Lisa!!!
OMGosh Carol... this guy is just tooooo cute! Loving it! (and the embossed background... I think I have those ropes in a press plate...ummm, might need to pull out)
That guy just makes me smile, Carol. I love the colors of his outfit, bold but stylish.
So cute and fun card 😊💐 happy weekend
Oh yes! how your BOLD colourful Walrus made me smile too Carol. Love it!.
Love this Carol - that walrus just makes me smile!
Post a Comment