Thursday, September 3, 2026

Thanks


I love gold, silver or copper embellished card stock and I saw some today that I couldn't resist. Not only do the black papers have gold on them, the white/off white background does too!At Just Us Girls Challenge #839 Die Week: Thanks, we've got a good variety of ideas for you. Check out the team's blogs as well as that of our guest designer, Julia Aston. We hope you will play along...who doesn't need a thank you card? Mine is a masculine one, verified and certified (lol) by my husband.













What I used:

  • The Greetery Pen Pal die set, Scripted Sentiments stamp and die sets
  • Pink Fresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle dies
  • Patterned papers
  • Gold card stock
  • Altenew Obsidian black ink pad

I used the stitched rectangle die to created a mat for the black card front. Next, I die cut and assembled the pens and decided on placement of them on the front panel. I stamped and die cut the "thanks" and adhered it to the card front. The sentiments in this set are SO pretty and swirly. I "need" the Christmas one now. Lol.

We hope you will play along this week!

Thanks for visiting,
Carol

13 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... I was in my Greetery box the other day and saw that pen...and thought I hadn't used it awhile. Your card is GREAT inspiration...love the papers!

cm said...

Your 'verified and certified' masculine card is marvelous. I'm smitten with your trio of pens; they're wonderfully stylish in their assorted gold + black designs. Love this.
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is a beautiful thank you card with that black and gold

JoAnn said...

Beautiful and masculine card Carol. Love the fancy pens with the gold/black papers.

Julia Aston said...

Well, I just came back here to comment after purchasing these pen dies over at the Greetery thanks to you Carol! I just love the papers you used in the black and gold colors - perfect for these beautiful pens - love the scrolly ends on the sentiment too! (I didn't buy those - yet.....) Julia xx

Lisa Elton said...

Those pens are fabulous and I love the font on your thanks! Wonderful card, Carol!

Dotty Jo said...

So stylish! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Love this thank you card with those awesome fountain pens and wood look background!

Carol said...

The pens are easy and fun julia! Glad you liked them!

Carol said...

Thank you!

Carol said...

Thank you one and all for the sweet comments!

Bobby said...

Those are some fancy pens, Carol.

Ina G said...

STUNNING! and what a beauty you have here Carol. Love it and your thanks die is flashy and fancy.