Sunday, September 13, 2026

Deliver By December 25th

I have hoarded this one sheet of Pink Fresh patterned paper forEVER! I love the city map with the Christmas theme all over it. This is just a small portion of it. Inspired By #IB406 is Maps...and I couldn't resist using some of my coveted paper. My card mimics the girl on the street with its colors and a warmly dressed gift giver carrying packages somewhere. 










In the last picture you can see the legs that swing back and forth, which hopefully in this case isn't due to slipping on the snow. I popped her up a lot on foam tape to give the illusion of being closer than the streets behind her. I added stars, skates and sentiment puffy stickers in the same colors. I liked that the sentiment refers to delivering something by Christmas. I wish I had bought a few pieces of this paper. The back is pretty too.


What I used:

  • Pink Fresh Studio Holiday Walk patterned paper (Oh What Fun suite), Happy Holidays puffy stickers, Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
  • Spellbinders Shopping Spree dies

This is my first Christmas card of the fall season and I am getting the itch to continue. I have some that I made in July too. Hope you are crafting this weekend. I have to get some chores done, so I'm off!

Thanks for visiting!

Carol

No comments: