Thursday, September 17, 2026

Wish You Were Here

We have a fun idea for you at Time Out Challenges #322 with our latest Inspired By theme. What are the Seasonal Colors Where You Live? I live in Florida, USA, where we do not have distinct seasons...sun and warmth almost all year, with less humidity in winter and it might get cool in winter (60 degrees F.) for a week or two in January or February. So I made a card with the pretty sunset and water colors we have most of the year.

We look forward to cards in our gallery from all over the world! The different hemispheres will give us a fresh perspective on seasons in other places. It should be an interesting challenge! You can take this current season or make a four seasons card if you like. Be sure to explain your card so we understand what you are portraying.








Our wonderful sponsor, Gina K, is generously offering a $25.00 store credit as a prize for our Challenge Winner, who will also get an invitation to join us as Guest Designer for a future challenge.



We are joined by Donna Phelan of Crafting By The Beach, and winner of Time Out #317 as Guest Designer. 



What I used to make my card:

  • Pink Fresh Studio Coastal Paradise stamp, stencil and die sets
  • Distress ink pads
  • Concord & 9th ink pads
  • Altenew Obsidian black ink pad

I am in love with these Pink Fresh products! They stamp and stencil perfectly, cut beautifully! I can't wait to make more things with them. 

Thanks for visiting!

Carol


6 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is soooo Florida! Beautiful colors, lovely sunset and that blue sea! We'll be heading there next month for a week or so--YAY! FAB card! Thanks so much for having me!

Carol said...

Thanks you so much Donna! Thanks for being our guest, too. Love your card!!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I absolutely LOVE this card, Carol. I love the colors you used - very Florida-ish. It's a bit on the cold side here today and a big storm is a brewin'. I would love to be in that house sipping something cold and listening to the ocean. Great make ofr our theme.

Helen said...

A wonderrful card Carol! It sounds a bit like here! Only an odd non native tree shows any colour change in Autumn and Winter as we have a mild temps. This is a real winner for me as I just love the beach!! Luckily I'm heading down in November!! I hope you have a lovely week! :)

Bobby said...

This reminds me of my brother's river house in North Carolina, Carol. We used to go there for a couple of months in winter until he retired and is using it himself. I never saw a beautiful sunset like that while there though.

Jaydee said...

Carol, the colors and the feel of your card perfectly represent how we see Florida. Your blended background is fabulous and that scene makes me want to be there!
Hugs
Jaydee