Saturday, June 1, 2024

When I saw this wooden boat die set for the first time I thought "summer" immediately. Summer begins in June! And Craft Roulette #217 on Friday ended up with these parameters:


Project: A2

Colors: French Café

Element: June

Random: Polka dots




My take on the parameters:

Project: A2 card size

French Café colors: See picture for colors (below)

June: Vacation

Random: Polka dots in the center of the two flowers on the left


Here is a French sidewalk café and below it are the boats I used for inspiration.



Products I used:

Altenew: Wooden Rowboat die set, Boat Adventures stamp set

My Favorite Things: Snow Swirls cover up die

Spellbinders: Mini Blooms and Sprigs dies

Pink and Main: Mum dies

Lawn Fawn: Woodgrain white cardstock

Ranger: Distress Inks

Pretty Pink Posh: Gems

Gold embossing powder

Glue dots (to hold the vellum sentiment to the card

Foam tape (to pop up the boat and some of the flowers)

Aqua vellum

This was my first time using the boat dies and it is pretty quick and easy. They come with a diagram for assembling them. I looked at cards on Pinterest using the boat die set for ideas. Since it is about dreams, the flowers can be out of proportion to the boat, right?

These parameters were easy and I had lots of ideas when I went to sleep last night. A fun episode too!

See you back here soon,

Carol


No comments: