Sunday, June 30, 2024

Summer Vacation

I'm joining Woodblock Wednesday June 2024 with a postal collage using six of my summer woodblock stamps from my stash. If you have seen my stamp storage in person, you know I have LOTS of wood mounted stamps because I started stamping in the late 80's. I have about 21 Elfa storage drawers of them...and I give them away when I can! I wish I could buy a sheet of stamps like this at the post office with designs we cardmakers are into these days. No card turns out exactly as I picture it in my head, but here is what the result is.













Products I used:

Stamp Clinic: Reading girl, Oyster girl, Beach ball girl stamps

Graphic Rubber Stamps: Palm trees

Studio G: Flamingo

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers: Summer Vacation "stamp" stamp

Waffle Flower: Postage Collage Die and Coloring stencil

Prismacolor pencils

Distress ink

Trinity Stamps: Bubble Blow Out Embellishments

Foam tape

It's fun to get out these old stamps and play with them. Great idea Amy has there. I hope that using more than one is okay. And I forgot to put the stamps in the picture with the card so I took it separately. If it doesn't comply after all, it was a fun rainy day project.

See you soon,

Carol



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

carol, this is amazing! What a fantastic design.
21 Elfa storage drawers?! Woooooo hoooooooo!
Thanks for joining in the Woodblock Wednesday fun!

Carol said...

Thanks so much Amy!