Saturday, June 29, 2024

Seas the Day

It was time to break out my big pad of summer/beachy patterned paper for a good project. Craft Roulette #221 on Friday gave us some funn parameters, especially after Mary Gunn brainstormed ideas for each of them. The cards that are being submitted already are so creative!!

Project: A2

Colors: Donut Shop

Element Dolly

Random: Purse or Pocket(s)











Products I used:

Park Lane: Travel heavy cardstock

Papertrey Ink: Summer Shells dies

Ranger: Distress ink pads

Ink blending brushes

Trinity Stamps: Bubble Blow Out Embellishment Box

Gold cardstock

Wink of Stella glimmer pen


I made a double pocket A2-sized card with donut frosting colors, Dolly Parton bling (gold) and the two pockets with little tags to fill them. I used a tutorial on You Tube from Patty Bennett for the double pocket fold card. I have a big paper pad of 12" x 12" thick patterned paper with lots of gold accents and tags to cut apart. I die cut my shells and ink blended them but didn't do any stamping on my card. I added Wink of Stella pen for shimmer and some new bubble embelllishments.

A card like this can have a gift card or two for a traveling friend, or tickets to something like a concert. Lots of things you can do with this fun fold!

Check out Craft Roulette and see the latest gallery of cards from all over the world! It's a fun personal challenge to try to make a card using the parameters each week.

See you soon,

-Carol

No comments: