Sunday, June 30, 2024

Missing You

This is the first time I am using these stencils (and this sailboat die) and I can't wait to use the other stencils in this set to make fun postage with the coordinating stamps/dies. I watched the Concord and 9th video on these stencils by Mindy Eggan and learned from her experiences what she suggests to do/not do, and I flubbed like she warned, but was I was able to fix the mistakes. I'm playing along at Time Out Challenges Photo Inspiration #266 below.












Products I used:

Concord and 9th: Seaside Post stencils, stamps and dies

Distress ink pads

Altenew: Obsidian Pigment ink pad

Cardstock scraps for sailboat

It's not often that I own all of the elements of a set so it was fun to make an entire card with just these Concord and 9th products. 

I'll be back this summer with more from this set, I'm sure.

Hope you are enjoying summer so far!

Carol


2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am very much in love with this card, Carol! I just love the design and your inking is beautiful with the contrast of a heavy and light hand giving it much dimension. So glad to see you in the Time Out gallery. Love to see your wonderful work there!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so Gorgeous, Carol. I love the bright colors and shining sun giving summer vibes. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti