Thursday, June 20, 2024

Sending You Chill Vibes

I have been loving all the graphic/colorblock scenery die sets out there and decided to try to make something using dies I own already. For our lovely teammate Carol's Moodboard Challenge #732 at Just Us Girls I put together a scene inspired by the beautiful colors and the top left photo in the moodboard.








I used some My Favorite Things Sand and Surf wave dies I own and a circle punch. I also used a bird die from a Spellbinders Build a Summer Birdhouse die set. The sentiment is from the Riding By stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps and one of the cardstock sayings by Simon Says Stamp. I love a water view...it is so peaceful and calming to me. That's how I chose this scenery and the sentiment.

We hope you will like this very pretty moodboard and find things in it that make you want to create a card!

See you in the gallery!

Carol

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this peaceful scene you've created, Carol! I took a stroll through your blog taking in all I've missed. Wonderful, just like always. Love those cute sunglasses!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... love your scene! The colors are amazing together.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice graphic card!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally FABULOUS creation.
HUGE shout out to all you fabulous designers on this challenge team inspiring us all. Been struggling, and when I saw this mood board and all the FANTASTIC creations, I was UPLIFTED. Thanks!
HUGS
-Kimberly

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love this fun and graphic scene! The colors are beautiful and I really love that you used what you had on hand instead of buying something new.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a wonderful take on the moodboard, Carol. I love your design and use of the challenge colors. Chill vibes in this searing heat are welcome! Wonderful card.

Bobby said...

I agree that water can be a calming scene, Carol, and you cleverly created one with what you have. So pretty!

cm said...

Your graphic/colorblock scene is a fabulous, eye-catching take on your chosen inspiration from the mood board. You've accomplished the peaceful, calming vibe perfectly!
hugs~carol