Thursday, May 9, 2024

Alphabet Magnets Day

I am happy to say that I am guest designing twice this month at Time Out Challenges. This first challenge #263 is all about Alphabet Magnet Day. The article (click on link in the previous sentence) says that modern day refrigerator magnet letters are in the form of letter boards. These type of cards came to mind immediately when I saw the challenge. I took a second picture of the white card to show the gold paper better.














The winner of this challenge wins a $15 store credit to Altenew!! Get out those alphabet dies, quick!! Actually, you have from May 9-22, 2024 to play along. The Time Out Team has all kinds of great inspiration for you...go check it out. I like reading how they made their cards and you will too.

Products I used:

Lawn Fawn: Oliver's Stitched ABCs

Ellen Hutson: A2 Piercing plate 2

Picket Fence: Diva Hearts confetti

A purple gem

A variety of cardstock including gold shimmer


Who doesn't have letters or word dies? Join the challenge!!

-Carol



7 comments:

Kate said...

❤️ What a fabulous pair of cards Carol! Thanks for being such an awesome guest at Time Out! Hugs, Kate!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just LOVE both of your cards, Carol. They are absolutely perfect for our challenge. It is a joy to have your designing with us! Thanks for accepting our invitation!

Carol said...

Thanks for asking me to guest ladies! It is a pleasure and a compliment to join you all!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute cards, Carol!!

Greta said...

Glad to have you guesting with us, Carol. Your cards are perfect for the challenge and I'm especially drawn to the 2nd one with the gold letters and tiny hearts--beautiful!

Carol said...

Thank you Greta! The gold lettered one is my favorite too!

Quillish said...

I love your cards Carol! Esp the one with gold letters - I love the color scheme and the sentence you chose to make! Very Creative <3 Thank you for being our guest and inspiring all of us with your fun cards. Hugs ~Ishani