Saturday, April 27, 2024

Confetti From the Sky

It's Saturday morning and that means Craft Roulette was last night. There is a whole new set of parameters for Episode #212. The guest last night was Nina, the owner of Waffle Flower Stamps. It was fun to "get to know her" during the conversation portions of the show.


Project: Card for a Coworker

Colors: Kites in the Sky

Element: April

Random: Sparkles




My little 5" x 5" card has an adorable bunny from Mama Elephant (Flower Shower), along with falling rain and a flower umbrella. 

This card is for a coworker of my former school district. 

My colors are blue, pinks, yellow and green like the sky and a pretty kite. 

The idea of April showers had me add the rain and color the bunny grey for the gloom that a rain brings temporarily. 

The sparkles are on the water, the tips of the flower and the flower center. I used a Wink of Stella pen for the sparkle. 

All images are colored with Copic markers and I used a Versafine Onyx Black ink pad for the rain and sentiment. (The word "confetti" didn't stamp dark enough along the bottom and the "I" looks like a T in the photo.) The clouds were ink blended with blue Distress ink. Those rain drops are Dew Drops from Concord and 9th. I love how they look like water.

Well, I survived a new set of parameters again...it's always a bit scary as they are rolled out! Have you watched an episode yet?

See you sooner rather than later,

Carol


No comments: