Friday, March 1, 2024

Paradise

I have something old, something new for my mini album this month at Mini Album Mania. I love the boxes and other "encasing" ideas on Pinterest for mini albums. I made a box by the talented Sam at Pootles Papercraft for my album. I used the meander book tutorial again with a whole different theme this time. Each new album has a different feel, purpose and design elements. It is a fun project and I couldn't resist making one for a friend who loves the beach as much as I do. 














Products I used:

PoppyStamps: Whittle Seaside Sentiments stamp set

Simon Says Stamp: Picture Book Croc die

Sizzix: Summer Days dies, Vacation Words - Block die set

My Favorite Things: Seaside Seagulls stamp and die sets

Memory Box: Whittle Flamingo, Whittle Fish Trio, Marina Sailboats die setss

Concord and 9th: Mini ink pads

Gold cardstock

Vellum (behind Paradise word)

Michael's (?): Gold embossed pineapple patterned paper

Stampin' Up! Classic ink pads

Small circle punch (thumb tabs)

Scalloped edge punch

The box that holds this little 3" x 3" mini album is the perfect size and can be embellished in so many ways. I attached the gold cord to be able to tie the box shut, then adhered the patterned paper and scalloped edge piece over it.

The album is fun to make. Gathering products for the inserts is also fun. Non-directional patterned paper works best with this meander book fold (the inside pages). My first album can be seen here and you get a different feel due to the themes of each. My inserts were put into the album like they are pictured, starting on the top left and ending at the top right for a message to the recipient.

Join us this round with your mini album ideas. There are millions of them on Pinterest to choose from and make your own! Check out all of our design team ideas, too.

See you back here soon!

-Carol






1 comment: