Thursday, February 29, 2024

Chance of Sprinkles

This week at Just Us Girls #716 I am hostess and it is CASE a DT Week. Anyone playing along with us may choose one of our cards to copy and selectively make it her/his own. Take the colors, the layout, the theme or whatever you see in a card and make your own version. Each of us on the team made her own card, however she wanted. Here is my cake pop card.








Products I used:

Pink and Main: Sweet Christmas stamp and die sets, Large Sentiment Strip dies

My Favorite Things: Inside and Out Stitched Circle dies, Scalloped Rectangle die

Poppy Stamps: Life is Sweet stamp set

Prismacolor pencils

All this card took was little bit of die cutting, coloring and searching for a good sentiment. I chose Chance of Sprinkles because I thought it would bring a little chuckle. It is in a stamp set with food puns, so...

I am also playing along with Inskpirational Challenge #310 Moodboard. Look at the gorgeous and yummy photos!! 



Here's to cake pops, other pretty sweets and a nice bouquet of flowers!!
-Carol




12 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your sweet collection of cake pops, Carol. I love the colors you chose, the background paper and the white looks super white in contrast. Great take on the Ink moodboard too.

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute are those lollipop flowers!

Carol said...

Thanks girls. Vicki, they are cake pops! LOL!

Carol said...

Thanks Stephanie!!!!

JoAnn said...

Adorable card Carol. Love the soft colors and the layout.

cm said...

I'm 110% crushing over and smitten with your delighful, pretty, punny cake pops card! The sentiment is brilliant! Love it - and super thrilled that you shared it over in the Inkspirational gallery! Thank you!
Wish our weather forecast was a 'chance for sprinkles'; instead, we've got a snowfall warning. Sheesh!
hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

Such a yummy little card, the cake pops are so cute! I'll take one in chocolate please!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies. Carol, I'll end you our "dry and in the 80s temps" ASAP!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... absolutely adorable! Love that you used colored pencils!

Bobby said...

What a sweet card, pun intended, Carol. The colors are fabulous and the sentiment is perfect.

Ina G said...

Loving those pops of colour Carol. So full of wonderful dimension.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your cake pops! Great color combo and that sentiment is so fun with your sprinkled pops.