Friday, March 29, 2024

Home

With Easter here we think of families gathering at home. My striped Easter-colored home was a fun make and I basically CASEd one of the samples on The Stamp Market website. They have such pretty colors and ideas! I made my A2 sized card for the Time Out Challenge #260: Striped.









Products I used:

The Stamp Market:  House Maker 2 dies

My Favorite Things:  Small Brick Wall stencil

Versamagic: Cloud White Archival chalk ink pad

Random cardstock

Prismacolor pencil


I can think of all kinds of striped designs for cards, but I got this die set on sale recently and had to try it out!

See you back here really soon. Thanks for stopping by!

-Carol


5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your colorful little house, Carol! This is cute!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a fun and clever way to include stripes and a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out:)

I Card Everyone said...

Carol!! I just love your little stripe-d house! Congratulations on your win at Time Out!
=]

Carol said...

Thanks ladies! Michele, You have inspired me twice lately to get two die/stamp sets: this striped fish and the dogs in the boat. You are a dangerous influence!