Thursday, February 22, 2024

To a Special Friend

I saw on The Paper Players Challenge CAS PP677 blog that the theme is Forever Friends. I recently won a gift card and this Colorado Craft Company set is one that I chose. I sat and colored with Prismacolor pencils and thought about all the things I needed to be doing around the house. Coloring is an escape and I have been wanting to send a friend some cheer.






I made my sky to loosely look like the sunsets lately that we see from the back windows of our house. The photos never look as brilliant as the real thing. And I did not set out to make the perfect ombré, but uneven like the one below.



That's it for today. My little fox says "I miss you" on the inside of the card.

See you back here soon,

-Carol

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Carol! What a beautifully colored sky! I love how the sweet, little fox is looking up at the sentiment. Thank you so much for playing in my Clean and Simple Friendship challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Carol! Great job on your sky!

Jaydee said...

Fabulously blended sky - and it's the perfect backdrop for your little fox. Such a sweet card and perfect to send to a friend.
So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Carol this is fabulous! The sweet fox is adorable and that sky is so serene and beautiful - great pencil work! Thanks for playing along with our CAS challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...

Thank you so much ladies! I love this stamp and hope to use the other set I got in the same order...with seashells!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and I think you did an excellent job on the sky! Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players.

JoAnn said...

Your sky is fabulous and you made it look like your photo for sure. That fox is so cute.