Friday, February 23, 2024

For a Sweet Friend

Here's a brand new card with a set I have been wanting to use again. Tonight's episode of Mary Gunn's Craft Roulette #203 resulted in these funn (inside joke) parameters:

Project: Flip Fold Card

Colors: Main Street

Element: Walk(s)

Random: Heart







On my card I have a girl walking down Main Street to/past a bakery. Will she resist going in and getting something sweet? She's wearing a heart print top and the card has a flip panel on the front where I tried to depict a brick column separating the bakery from the rest of the building. Most products I used are Concord and 9th except the ink for the stamping which is Versafine. I put some blue vellum in the window for tinted glass. I also used an older Stampin' Up! punch for the front sentiment piece, SU window die, and SU brick patterned paper. 

Now I want a cupcake!

See you back here again soon,

-Carol

No comments: