Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day

So it was about time (today) to make a little bit more masculine Valentine for my husband, and I had one more idea I hadn't yet tried...so here it is. I am sharing it over at The Color Throwdown #780. They are using red, kraft and white.










I cut an A2 white card base and a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" white panel. I ran the panel through my Big Shot with the Picket Fence Pierced Blanket Cover Plate Die to get the diamond pattern. Then I die cut a Simon Says Stamp Wonky heart out of both red cardstock and white swiss dot vellum. Next, I die cut the My Favorite Things Paper Goods envelope, liners and stamp dies. I assembled the card as you see it. He sees every single card I make and surely will appreciate that I made him one. (I gave it to him before I posted this. I told him about making masculine cards and that the patterned papers were men's tie fabric patterns)

Hope you treat yourself along with others today.

-Carol

4 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a wonderful masculine card, Carol. I am always a sucker for tiny envelopes.Love the heart in the background and the tiny heart "stamps".

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card!

Carol said...

Thanks Stephanie!!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is fabulous!