Saturday, November 18, 2023

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Let's be honest...cardmakers have been posting Christmas cards since September. Here is mine for our Just Us Girls Challenge Moodboard #706 for my week as hostess! Take the colors, an element or elements pictured and give it your spin. I used the colors, bows and a tree from the photos for my card.









Products I used:

Stockings: Stampin' Up! punch

Candy cane, holly, tree: Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Minis and Tiny Snowglobes die sets

Plaid Cover die: Pinkfresh Studio Slim Diagonal Stitched Plaid die

Twine

I know that you have seen these punched stockings every year on my blog, but the colors and details change each time. Very simple process: punch, die cut, glue, arrange, done!! I popped up the stockings on foam tape for dimension. (I used an aqua blue shade with light pink, white and red.)

Please join us for this slightly non-conventional Christmas color scheme. Lots of choices and you can still do red and green if you'd like! Can't wait to see the gallery lit up in these colors!!!!

-Carol

11 comments:

cm said...

Your stockings are a charming, festive take on the fabulous mood board you selected as inspiration. Love this!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Thank you Carol! I am in love with your stitched beauty!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your row of stockings are absolutely adorable! Love how they are hanging on the baker's twine against that fabulous pink stitched background. Great take on the Moodboard!

ElizStewart said...

One word... adorable!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card. Stockings hung in a row, so nice.

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a festive trio of stockings! This is extra cute, Carol!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute with these fun colors. Great mood board too!

Bobby said...

This was fabulous mood board, Carol, and I love how it inspired you. Those stockings are so cute in aqua and pink with a touch of red.

Lisa Kind said...

Great challenge this week Carol! I just loved the colors and what you did with them on your card. I love those little stockings. Nothing wrong with using a product you love as many times as you like! Very pretty card!

Ina G said...

Cute as and such gorgeous colours Carol. Fabulous mood board pics for us to choose from.