Monday, November 20, 2023

Be Merry Santa Chairs

I made some fall seasonal cards recently and enjoyed making the same design but in different colors. I do not usually mass produce cards, but I needed a bunch of them in a short time period, so here are just a few. 










I am playing along with two challenges with these beachy Santa chairs. When he comes to a tropical place (my area) in December, he needs to be able to hang his hat and relax a bit. I am playing along over at Inkspirational Challenges #303 where Seasonal is the prompt, and at Time Out Challenges #251 Photo Inspiration where I was inspired by the red pink, blue, teal and green in the pouch. My cards are a different way of looking at these challenges, but it is fun to play along nevertheless.

Products I used:

Simon Says Stamp: Adirondack Chair dies

The Stamp Market: Candy Cane Christmas stamp set

Lawn Fawn: Tiny Gift Box Holiday Hats dies

A variety of inks

Ink blending brushes

I may show some more of my mass production cards soon. I want to move on to making tags now for Christmas. I'll be sure to share my favorites.

Happy holiday crafting!

-Carol

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and super cute!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Ooooo. I love these. I need a card to send to our summer guests who rent our of our beach house. This is absolutely perfect. So CAS and so adorable and my imagination has Santa chillin' in the chair with a lovely cocktail. Have a Hppay Thanksgiving.

Kate said...

I love how you were inspired by our inspiration pic at Time Out Challenge 251 and I really love your fabulous cards - how thoughtful of you to provide Santa with a spot on the beach where he can chill! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges, can't wait to see you in the gallery again soon!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)

Julia Aston said...

What fun adirondack chairs with Santa's hat casually hooked on the back Carol! - I guess Santa is heading to the beach after delivering all the gifts! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Seasonal! Julia xx