Wednesday, November 8, 2023

From All of Us


This is only my second time using this cute Christmas stamp set and the characters still make me smile!!!! This card is for our Christmas Craft Creations November launch: Add a Hat!!




Products I used:
 
The Greetery: Curio die

Colorado Craft Company: Christmas Hats stamp set

Gerda Steiner: Santa with Letters tamp set (snowflake)

Copic markers

Altenew: Artist Markers

Versafine: Onyx Black ink

Red glitter cardstock

Shiny candy cane patterned paper


I die cut the grid out of white cardstock and took out all of the rectangles. I stamped and colored my images on each rectangle. Next, I cut a couple more frames, one white and one red glitter cardstock, and adhered/stacked the three grids together. I cut some candy cane striped patterned paper to cover the front of my A2 card base, then added my grid and the colored images to their assigned spots. Done!

We hope you will find a hat/hats to add to a Christmas card for our challenge this month! They add so much fun to the season! See you in our gallery!

-Carol

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, my goodness, this is so darn CUTE!!

laurie said...

Fun card...love all the cute images!

Carol said...

Thank you ladies!

Ina G said...

Love all those cute critters with their hats on Carol. Perfect background.