Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Christmas Mini Album in a Box

It's time for round #2 of the new Mini Album Mania Challenge, and with the holidays approaching I decided that I would make a Christmas album to add pictures to after the holidays. 











I took an existing gift box that measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and covered it with patterned paper, Then I cut three 4" x 12" strips of white cardstock and scored each at 4" and 8" to form the accordion pieces. I attached them to each other by overlapping two squares on the end of each strip, then doing alternating mountain and valley folds. I matted both sides of the accordion strip with patterned papers, then embellished what I decided would be the bottom end of the accordion that would be attached to the bottom of the box. I also embellished the top of my box with some ephemera. Can't wait to add pictures!!

Products I used:

Pinkfresh Studio: Snowglobes patterned paper, ephemera

Joann Fabrics: Blue Christmas patterned papers and gold cardstock

We hope you will join us this go around...imagine having an album ready for pictures right after the holidays!?!

Can't wait to see your creations in the gallery!

-Carol

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun is this in a box! 😊

RachelleS Creations said...

Wow, what a lovely Box mini album. Love it!
Have a great week.
Hugs Rachelle
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!