Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Fashion Demands

One thing that is great about living in the tropical zone is that you never have to wear anything uncomfortable or on your legs when you dress up. You make sure that you get a little sun year 'round and that color becomes your hose or tights. I have had this RubberMoon woodblock stamp for years after snatching it up the minute I saw it. A friend gifted me the Julie Nutting doll stamp recently and I think the two pair well together. I am playing along at #woodblockwednesday and Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers SoSS #243 with my vivid card. It's a bright one in person!





I die cut this bright patterned paper with my Sugar Pea Designs stitched rectangle die and adhered it to an A2 card base. I stamped the girl using Versafine Onyx black ink, then used Copics to color her. I fussy cut her and adhered her to the card. I stamped my sentiment and matted it, then placed it in a prominent place on my card. I hope it made you chuckle!

-Carol



6 comments:

JulieP said...

I am in love!!!! And yay for getting two challenges in on this fabulous card. Love that paper and then sentiment is so spot on. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood Carol!

Carol said...

Thanks Jules! I have wanted to play along with SOSS for a while and finally had the things I needed!!

Lisa Elton said...

This sentiment makes me laugh! What a fun card, Carol!

Dotty Jo said...

This is so bright and cheery! Great card, Carol - thanks for playing with the sisters, Jo x

Carol said...

Thank you ladies!!!!

~amy~ said...

That sentiment made me laugh!
Love your project Carol!
Thanks for joining me this month for Woodblock Wednesday!