Friday, September 8, 2023

Clothing Boutique

I have had these Concord and 9th dies for a while, and used the store base die several months ago with bicycles. I also bought the add on set with the clothing boutique accessories. When I saw two challenges this week that fit the idea I had in my head with this set, I finally made a card today, after not having time to do it for a week! 

I am playing along with Inkspirational Challenge #297 Word Prompt: Clothing/Closet as well as The Color Throwdown #759 whose colors are Orange, Red, Maroon and Gold. 












Products I used:

Concord and 9th Window Shoppe Pop-Up Base dies, Fashion Shoppe Bundle

Pink and Main: Enamel dots

Mirrored cardstock

Gold cardstock

This type of card takes a few hours, but it is so fun to watch it materialize as you put together the inside and outside elements. Hard to see in the photos is the gold table as you "enter the store" with shoes on display. The chandelier hangs back from the door and the mannequins are popped up to look like they are standing away from the wall. The free standing mirror is adhered to the back wall though. My boutique is attached to the front of an A2 card base AND folds up to fit into an A2 envelope! Fun!

See you back here soon!

-Carol


3 comments:

Karen said...

This should definitely be a winner! It's just fabulous.

JulieP said...

This is AMAZING!

Vickie Z said...

Yes, this would take some time to put together!! I have the base but, not the boutique add on... lovely!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!