Friday, August 25, 2023

Stripes n' Flowers

I just made this CAS card today for The Flower Challenge #83 where they are asking cardmakers to add spots or stripes. It was easy to put together and now I want to make a matching tag with the leftover scraps! My card design was inspired by a card on the Spellbinders website where their "stripes" were almost triangular with one edge wider than the other. 

Edit: My card didn't send from my phone ALL DAY to my email so I couldn't post this and enter my card. Grrrr!!!





I cut 1/2" strips and adhered them to the left side of an A2 card base. Then I punched two different flowers three times each using older Stampin' Up! punches. I curled the edges of the flowers on the edge of my desk and adhered them together. After adding a Pretty Pink Posh gem in the middle of each, all I had to do was stamp the Paint Your World by Spellbinders sentiment. They remind me of water lilies. 

Thanks for stopping by and see you back here soon,

-Carol



No comments: