Saturday, August 26, 2023

Baby Card

For our Just Us Girls CAS Challenge #694 this week we are making baby cards. My neighbor commissioned this one for a shower she was attending and she knew the baby's name and nursery colors (pink and gold). It took a lot of guesswork out of making the card!




Here is another CAS baby card I made for a baby shower recently.





Products I used:

My Favorite Things: Bundle of Baby Clothes dies

Lawn Fawn: Oliver's Stitched ABCs

Gold and pink cardstock

Super quick and easy CAS card that could be reproduced quickly! We hope you will join us and make the same type of clean and simple card!

-Carol

11 comments:

cm said...

Awww..what a precious baby card you've created! The little clothes, the baby's name, the chosen colours: super sweet! Would love to have you join us at Inkspirational where the theme is Clothing/Closet. Hope to see you in the gallery.
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

2 fun cards! The personalized one is fabulous 😊

Carol said...

Thanks ladies! Carol, I am taking you up on that suggestion!

Nancy said...

What a great personalized Baby card. If I was the mom, I would frame it for the room. Sweet card!

Greta said...

Your commissioned card is adorable & I love the 2nd one!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Both of these cards are adorable! I love the adorable little baby clothes and bib and the personalization makes that first one very special.

Carol said...

Thanks Sue!

Bobby said...

Those dies make great baby cards, Carol. How wonderful that you could personalize it for a special baby.

Ina G said...

Both fabulous CAS cards Carol. Love the big die cuts on the first card. Nice to have been able to personalize the first card. Simply adorable.

Lisa Kind said...

Your cards are so pretty! I'm sure the recipients were very happy with them.