Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Warm Christmas Wishes

Christmas in July is being advertised and begun by crafters already...and the theme for July 2023 at Christmas Craft Creations is Anything Goes! So, I decided to get Santa out on his boat as he might be in a warm climate in December. I CASEd myself from a while back, but this time there are holiday touches. I love a rocker card and the waves and sun lend themselves well to this style.

Also, this month we are having a design team call for new people to add to our team. If you love making Christmas cards year round to have a stash made for yourself by December, this is your place! Each team member makes one card a month on either the launch or reminder team. You will most likely get a choice of which team you want to join. We also get a chance to vote for the monthly themes each year. It's a nice challenge to be a part of in my opinion. Be sure to read up on it on the Christmas Craft Creations July launch post!




Products I used:

Sunny Studio: Surfing Santa stamp and die sets

My Favorite Things: Wave dies,  A2 Circle STAX dies

Stampin' Up!: (I think) Sailboat die, Sun designer series paper

Sizzix: Tim Holtz Christmas Minis dies (bow on package)

Punch: square used as a package

Silver cardstock

Versafine Onyx Black Ink

A rocker card is a circle folded in half as the base, then decorated on one side. The card stands on its rounded edges and that is how the card rocks. You can go simple or elaborate with how you decorate it. I kept die cutting circles, then die cutting the top edges for waves and a smaller circle for the sun. I tucked my little sailboat into the waves and popped up the sails. 

We hope you will join us this month with a Christmas themed card of any kind. Pretty easy, right?

-Carol

No comments: