Monday, July 3, 2023

Fall Sweater Cards

Here are a few more gate fold sweater cards I have just made using fall patterned papers that were recently gifted to me. They are a lot of fun to make using any papers, jewels or buttons! I also covered the backs of the cards with the patterned papers shown on the front. The Halloween card has glitter cardstock for the neck and placket. The holly card has sparkly berries. See my post here for the details and a link for making them. They are A2 size. I am entering them at NBUS (Never Before Used Shtuff) here.






(Quick cheat sheet: Cut cardstock 9" x 5 1/2" and score at 2 1/2" and 6 3/4" for the card base. There will be overlap just like a real sweater that you will probably trim a little to center the front placket and buttons.)

See you back here soon with something new!

-Carol

3 comments:

Karen said...

These are just too cute! I love the Halloween one, and what a great way to use that patterned paper!

Carol said...

Thanks Karen! Super easy!

Darnell said...

These really made me smile, Carol! They make adorable sweaters or even fun pajama tops! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell