Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Joy

For our May Challenge at Christmas Craft Creations our theme is No Stamping. I included simple die cutting and texture on my mini slimline card. My "Love You" sentiment is a sticker from my Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker book. My favorite part of this card is the wreath that I die cut three times, and then added rhinestones and a double bow for decorations.







Products I used:

Concord and 9th: Joyful Noel dies (I used the J, Y and wreath on this card)

Tim Holtz: Small Talk sticker

The Twinery: Red and white twine

Stampin' Up!: patterned paper

Red rhinestones

Dotted texture red cardstock

We hope you will join us this month with our "no stamping" challenge...it takes one step out of the cardmaking process for you! Hope to see you in our gallery!

-Carol

No comments: