Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Stay Cool

I happened to see that the Inspired By Challenge #IB232 Dessert Photo and #IB232 Sketch were right up my alley with fun pinks, aqua, green, and a sketch that jumped out at me for a clean card style I have made before. I really like the dessert idea too, so I got started!




The diagonal opening card fit the sketch and the dessert became ice cream in a cup. Each flavor is depicted in the patterned paper I chose. Fun colors + ice cream flavors = yum!! Easy die cutting and piecing together.

Products I used:

Reverse Confetti: ice cream dies

Poppystamps: Life is Sweet stamp set

The Greetery: Spoon die

Various patterned papers and cardstock (including silver for the spoons!)

If you have seen my recent posts, summer is speeding toward us quickly and all the fun that comes with it!

See you back here soon!

-Carol

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great take on the challenge,love the cupcakes! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

~amy~ said...

YAY! I think this is so sweet! Makes me a happy crafter whenever I see Reverse Confetti goodies. Thanks so much for joining us at the Inspired by challenge.

Carol said...

Thanks ladies! I didn't look at them as cupcakes until you pointed it out...yum!