Wednesday, April 12, 2023

North Pole Express Delivery

First, I want to say Happy 3rd Birthday to Christmas Craft Creations!!! Our birthday comes in the month of April Fools Day and for this reason, our April 2023 Challenge is Humour. We hope you will have fun looking at our creations and that you will want to join us! There will be extra prizes this month in honor of our birthday celebration...so make a humorous Christmas creation and enter it in our gallery! 

Here is a tag I made showing poor Santa after all of the hard work he did circling the globe quickly to reach every good little girl and boy.




Products I used:

Santa: Vintage red rubber unmounted stamp, source unknown (perhaps Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers circa 1989?)

A2 Nested Domes Dies: Waffle Flower 

Sentiment: Spellbinders Sunday Drive All-Occasion Sentiments

Patterned Paper: Joann Fabrics or Hobby Lobby

Real Red Classic Ink pad: Stampin' Up!

Colored pencils: Prismacolor

Red and black glitter cardstock: source unknown

Tag eyelet decoration die: Reverse Confetti

Various ribbons

I looked all through my stamps and dies for something humorous and settled on exhausted Santa. I cut my own tag, stamped and colored Santa with pencils. I rounded the top of the tag (and the red glitter cardstock piece as well) with a dome die and adhered them to each other. Next I punched a hole with my Crop-o-dile at the top of the tag. I die cut the scalloped hole reinforcer because it adds a little something to the opening. I cut some ribbon to match the colors on the patterned paper and tied them with black gingham ribbon.

It is never too early to make tags for Christmas! We always need new ones and my family likes that I make them for us to use. Be sure to check out all the team's creations and join in the fun!

-Carol



2 comments:

laurie said...

This is SO cute!

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun card Carol. Poor Santa! Love it.