Friday, March 17, 2023

Let's Chill Soon

With spring break happening now here in Florida it is time for me to get out my beachy products and start creating. The Global Design Project #385 and Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC304 both fit with colors and sketch for this vacation card. Check out the challenge details below.










Products I used:

Simon Says Stamp: Chair die, sentiment

My Favorite Things: Cover plate

Variety of inks

Ink blending brushes

Patterned paper


I made a 5 x 7 card so that the swirly cover plate would fit with the card base border behind it. I actually used the exact colors of the GDP challenge! The chairs are ink blended on the edges and are popped up for depth. The shell patterned paper is glimmery!!!  That's about it! Makes me want to go to the beach right now!

See you soon,

-Carol


3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

This is so fun Carol! Those chairs are fabulous and all the background details definitely give a beachy feel. I can imagine the beaches are hopping close by-go enjoy! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week!

Heather said...

Just beautiful, and my kind of chilling, lol. Love that swirly background die, and gorgeous colors together! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Carol said...

Thank you ladies! The colors caught my eye immediately!