Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Pink Christmas

For our February 2023 Challenge at Christmas Craft Creations our theme is Pink! I added a sparkly gold for a neutral/contrast and used two shades of pink along with white to try to get a soft look overall. This is a 5" x 5" card with the main panel popped up. Will you join us this month? 






Products I used:

Sizzix: Tim Holtz Christmas Minis die set

Stampin' Up!: Sentiment

Pretty Pink Posh: jewel

Lots of die cutting and piecing together. I decided when I got these dies that I would only use them when I had a lot of time, patience and music to listen to while working. That's how I was able to complete this advent calendar a year or two ago.



We hope you will join us with your pink creations this month. Check out all of the design team cards for lots of inspiration!

-Carol

2 comments:

Linda Langes said...

Love your card Carol - it is so beautiful in it's clean and simple design and gorgeous colour scheme.

Carol said...

Thank you so much Linda!