Monday, February 6, 2023

Love You More Than Chocolate

I was away this weekend and didn't want to forget to play along over at The Color Throwdown #728 where the colors are red, brown, pink and green. I didn't mean to copy their picture, but chocolate covered strawberries are very tempting...in person and on paper! 





Products I used:

Stampin' Up!: Stamps and, markers and ink

Concord and 9th: Upper Sentiment

Gossy Accents

Simon Says Stamp: Scalloped rectangle dies

I am also playing along at Simon Says Stamp Monday (here) and Wednesday (here) Challenges where their themes are Love Is In The Air!

I used markers to color the strawberries, then fussy cut them. I added glossy accents to the chocolate for shine. I cut the word chocolate from a sentiment stamp after coloring it with a marker. I played around with placement and card/scalloped rectangle/background panel colors, then finally settled on this combination. The hardest part is waiting for the Glossy Accents to dry!

This is yet another Valentine for this year and I just have to make 10 more strawberries to complete two more cards!

Happy February!

-Carol

No comments: