Saturday, February 4, 2023

A Warm Hello

For our Just Us Girls #665 Color Week sweet Lisa E. has chosen Pink, Kraft and White. I love this color combo!!! Here is my card, using CAS-ual Fridays Coffee Cup Dies...first time using the cute little one! And I didn't try to have the steam attach to the W in Warm, but I am glad it did!




Products I used:

CAS-ual Fridays: Coffee Cup dies

My Favorite Things: Hearts stencil, Perk Up stamp set (steam)

Simply Wood and Rubber: Sentiment stamp


We hope you will join us this week...these colors are great for Valentine's Day and all kinds of cards! See you in our gallery?

-Carol

11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun coffee card. Worked great with the colors

Carol said...

Thanks Vicki!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... the "heart" cup is priceless!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the trio of wee mugs! This is adorable, Carol!

Nancy said...

This is darling! I love your creativity with the mugs...BTW your link doesn't work. Cute card!

Karen said...

What a great design. Love the three little cups on the side, and that sentiment (with the steam leading up to it)is so pretty! Thanks for the warm welcome as Guest Designer this month. I'm very honored!

Ina G said...

What a fun card Carol. Love the steam rising to the sentiment. Iced coffee would be the go for me atm.

Bobby said...

Great card design, Carol. I love the font on that sentiment and how wonderful the steam did too. ;)

Lisa Kind said...

Cute mugs along the side and I love the stenciled hearts on the bigger mug. Very cute card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love those adorable little heart cups! Such a cute creation.

cm said...

Running late with comments this week; apologies. Your coffee mugs - large and small - are so pretty! What a fabulous way to showcase the challenge colours!
hugs~carol