Friday, February 3, 2023

Love + Hugs

I had to get out Mr. Bear again to play along with The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #PP625. I did a little stenciling/bokeh technique on some white cardstock, then got out some heart dies to add color to the card. He's a cute little Valentine.





Products I used:

 Ellen Hutson: All Inside bear stamp and dies sets

Simon Says Stamp: Wonky Stitched Heart stamps and dies

SugarPea Designs: scalloped rectangle die

Distress Inks

Ink blending burshes

Versafine : Archival Onyx Black ink pad


This was a simple, clean, fun sketch to follow. My bokeh technique got covered up by the bear (the white, final layer) and faded a bit too much, but I know it is there. LOL! I am having fun making Valentines this year. Not done yet!

-Carol

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hahaha! I love these little bears...what a fun way to use the sketch! It's adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week!♥

Carol said...

Thanks LeAnne!!!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These little bears are so cute Carol and I love the pretty bokeh heats behind - they accent your bears perfectly. What a sweet Valentine! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Carol said...


Thanks Joanne!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So stinking cute, Carol! Your card instantly brought a smile to my face. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Carol said...

Thank you so much!!!!