Monday, February 13, 2023

Linked Hearts

I was inspired to make a card like the gift bag my daughter just gave me. After I experienced how tedious it was to make more than one row of these linked hearts, I settled on just one and with the gold frame. I am linking up with The Color Throwdown #729 again with Red, Pink and Gold.





Products I used:

Paper Smooches: Linked Hearts die

My Favorite Things: Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle dies

Love You To Bits: Sentiment stamp (get it, the bits and pieces of this die cut?)

Concord and 9th: Poppy ink

I had a pink, red and orange exact replica of the bag going when I decided to switch to the challenge's three colors. I am pleased with the outcome. Hope you are starting off the week well! I just had flowers delivered as I was noticing that I used my Just Us Girls DT watermark instead of my personal one. Crazy day.

-Carol

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card!! Love this heart die and the color added!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Broni said...

I just love the overlapped colors in these hearts! Great card! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown this week!

Carol said...

Thank you so much ladies!!!!