Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Ho! Ho! Ho!

We are back for the new year at Christmas Craft Creations with our first theme: Snippets! Scraps of paper are what we are using for our main feature on our cards and I chose some of my favorites from my stash. I saw an adorable card here on the There She Goes blog and had to CASE it! I did not want to lug out my sewing machine so I used my poker, stitch hole guide and foam piercing mat to make the "sewing" effect. I followed her directions for cutting the "rays" and making sure my patterned paper was going to be in the right direction (ie., not upside down). I realized after I adhered the circle with Santa on it that it should have been running off the corner like a sun and rays does, but I didn't want to cut off his foot! Oh well...he still makes the card fun!



Products I used: 

My Favorite Things: Jingle All The Way stamp set, Inside and Out Stitched Circle die set

Copic markers

Wink of Stella pen

Baker's twine

Verafine Onyx Black Ink

We hope you will join us this month...I am still in Christmas crafting mode and using some of my products that I didn't have time to use in December! It's also fun to grab your scraps/snippets and put them to good use!

See you in the gallery!

-Carol



3 comments:

Ina G said...

I have always loved that Santa image as he is so cute. Love how you have used your snippets here Carol. Such a fun colourful card.

Sarn said...

A very jolly dancing Santa. Fun Christmas card.

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!!!