Friday, December 16, 2022

Mele Kalikimaka

Having fun making much needed Christmas tags over here...both for my family and the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas 2022. Mr. Bear is enjoying the surf and sun this festive season! I was inspired by Day 3: Mele Kalikimaka to make this tag since I live in the tropical zone and have a big beachy stash.






If you have followed me for a while you know that I love this Ellen Hutson All Inside bear stamp set A Lot!! He is so versatile and has so many add-on sets to complement him for different uses. My tag is from Reverse Confetti and the little tree and hat are MFT. The birds are from The Greetery and the school of fish, Stampin' Up! A fun make!

That's it for the night...need some rest so that tomorrow clean up from today's projects!! Thanks for stopping by!

-Carol


No comments: