Sunday, December 18, 2022

Best Gift Ever

I have wanted this adorable die set for months and I finally broke down and got it...along with the box die and stamp set, of course! My daughter's coworker is giving her young son a puppy for Christmas and that is who this card is going to on the 23rd!!!! Pictured below is the actual puppy whose markings I tried to mimic somewhat.





Products I used: 

Spellbinders - Special Pet Delivery die set, Surprise Box die set, Birthday Unboxing Sentiments stamp set, Loops embossing folder

Stampin' Up! - chalks

Ranger Distress Oxide ink

Ink blending brush


Now I have one more to make for another friend and then back to making fun tags for our gifts under the tree! Hope you are enjoying this last week of preparations and fun!

-Carol 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly adorable, just like the puppy! Our granddaughter got a puppy for Christmas too!