Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Gnome Joy

This is my second gnome card this month for the Christmas Craft Creations challenge. I used three punches to create my simple gnome to make this quick card.





To make my gnome I started with a tutorial I found on Pinterest...similar to making a Santa hat here. There are so many ways to use dies to create gnomes! I had no idea! I grabbed my Concord and 9th Joyful Noel dies for the J and Y. Last, I added snowflake sequins and rhinestones from Stampin' Up! to finish off the card.

I hope you are getting your cards and tags made...I have lots of appointments and company coming up and need to get these projects done beforehand! (Cue the Lone Ranger theme here for house cleaning and getting projects done!)

Happy Holiday to you!

-Carol

  

3 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

I love this!! So clean and simple! AND BRILLIANT!!

Carol said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea, this is so cute!