Thursday, December 8, 2022

Ho! Ho! Ho!

When I see and hear Ho! Ho! Ho! it means that we are in the holiday season and celebrating the most festive time of the year! For my last card of the year for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #191, I chose the right hand column: Celebration, Add an envelope, Slimline. I created a doc with red font that reads Ho Ho Ho and made my own slimline envelope since I don't have any actual slimline envies.  







Products I used:

Sizzix: Tim Holtz Christmas Minis die set and Tiny Snowglobes die set

Pink Fresh Studio: Background stitched die

Spellbinders: Stitched Alphabet dies

Pink and Main: Enamel Dots

I've had this Ho Ho Ho layered letters idea for a long time (thanks Pinterest), but I didn't notice until I was writing this post that I glued two of the O's upside down...and that is all that I see now. I love the little Christmas icons even though they are a lot of teensy pieces that have to be die cut and glued together. The enamel dots are red and sparkly clear, which in person is fun. The inside of the card has the sentiment: Merry Christmas! The "celebration" is inferred.

This is my last week with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge. New year ahead, perfect time for changes. I am still on the Just Us Girls and Christmas Craft Creations challenges though! Hope your new year brings you everything that you desire!

-Carol


2 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi Carol, what a fantastic card with such a great design, and even though you said two of your O's are upside down still can't tell! I feel your pain with those tiny die cuts I end up cutting everything twice as they tend to lose themselves on my overcrowded desk.
Wishing you a happy Christmas and a new year filled with creativity.

Marie

Carol said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments! I end up cutting the little pieces several times...my craft room has carpet and they fall off my desk into the threads of it!! Lost forever! Happy Holidays to you as well!!!