Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Gnome Cookie

This month of December at Christmas Craft Creations we are using Gnomes as our theme! I was fretting not having any gnome dies or stamps, and went to Pinterest to look around. I actually ended up borrowing the gnome die and embossing folder from a friend. Here is my cookies and hot cocoa card inspired by the VERY talented Wanda Guess, here.







Products I used:

Momenta: Gnome die

Sizzix: Cross Stitch embossing folder

Trinity Stamps: Boo Brew dies (cup)

Honey Bee Stamps: Country Christmas stamps and dies (little gingerbread and heart cookies, pine branches)

Pink and Main: Enamel Dots, Banner dies

Versamark: Watermark ink pad

Stampin' Up!: Heat and Stick embossing powder, So Santa stamp set (sentiment)

Gina K: Fine Detail white embossing powder

Ranger: Distress Rock Candy Crystal Clear Glitter

Concord and 9th: Mini ink pads

Ink blending brushes

I had the die cut for the gnome just on white cardstock and I wanted it to look like a sugar cookie with frosting and sanding sugar on it. So, I used heat and stick embossing powder then the rock candy glitter to get that effect.  I used brown ink and a blending brush to add a  "cooked cookie" look to the gnome and  shadow to the cup. 

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge theme this month! Happy Holidays to you and yours!


-Carol










 

2 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Your card turned out so cute Carol! The gnome cookie is such a great idea and I really love that background embossing folder with the inking around the edges. I think that ef might have to go on my wish list (because I don't have enough already lol!).

Carol said...

Thanks so much Stef!