Saturday, November 19, 2022

Santa's Naughty or Nice List

I hope your holiday season is progressing to your liking! Time passes so quickly, doesn't it? It's almost the end of 2022! This week at Just Us Girls Challenge #659 it is Color Week and we are using traditional colors Red, Green and Gold. I recently got together with a couple of my local stamping friends and we brought card kits for each other to create. This card was designed by my friend @scrapperatheart, Nancy. I just love it! I had fun putting him together!





Products I used:


Spellbinders: Dancin' St. Nick etched dies, Tinsel Time Sentiments etched dies

Pink and Main: Buffalo Plaid embossing folder

Gold cord

Gold glitter card stock

Stampin' Up!: Tag punch

Chalks for Santa's cheeks

Foam tape


Details: 

You don't have to, but I popped up Santa on foam tape so that I could make his swinging/dancing legs. 

You could make the tag detachable to keep, or to use as a tag, obviously. The tag could also be a tree ornament! So many uses and ideas. 

I fell in love with the Buffalo Plaid embossing folder the minute I saw it because it is so versatile. You could brayer some color onto the folder before running it through your die cutting machine to color part of the design...I will try that soon!

Hope to see your red, green and gold creations in our gallery this week!

-Carol


8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love that santa

Lisa Elton said...

He's adorable, this is fun!

Nancy said...

My favorite card of the season this year for sure. Glad you enjoyed making him.

cm said...

Smiling allll over my face in seeing your adorable dancing Santa! A delightfully festive card; perfect for the season and the challenge! Love it!
hugs~carol

ElizStewart said...

Carol... ADORABLE. The naughty/nice checkboxes put it over the top in cuteness.

Bobby said...

I'm sure that darling Santa is even more fun when he's dancing, Carol.

Ina G said...

Cute Santa Carol. Love the double tag attached to your card base. Fun sentiment.

Karren said...

This is so fun! That dancing Santa is adorable!