Thursday, October 27, 2022

You + Me + Coffee = Happy

This week for our Tic Tac Toe Challenge #185 Claire designed a very fall-inspired board. I chose the bottom row from left to right: Die cuts, Orange, Enamel dots. Good ol' Pinterest was where I went for ideas, and a combo of things I saw helped me come up with this fall/male-inspired card.





Products I used:

Ellen Hutson: Stamps and die

Concord and 9th: Ink

Ink blending brush

Prismacolor pencils

Versafine ink pad

Foam tape

Envelope punch board

Stampin' Up!: Speech bubble die, brads (my enamel dots did not match - sorry)

I made my own rick rack with my envelope punch board (tutorial here), then die cut and stamped this cute bear that I use all year round. I ink blended him from the edges inward which was easier for me than using Copics. I also masked off the coffee cup with a Post-It note and ink blended the coffee! I love how this bear can hold things. I colored in his cheeks and stamped the sentiment in the middle of my die cut speech bubble. Done! 

We hope you will join us this week with this new board. Can't wait to see what you make and post in our gallery!

-Carol


1 comment:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... the rick rack is so clever... love it!