Saturday, October 29, 2022

Holiday Gift Tags

This week I am the hostess at Just Us Girls Challenge #656 Wild Card Week and I chose Holiday Gift Tags. I am ready to get a lot of these made for gifts this year, so I decided I would challenge you to make some, too! The recipients of your gifts with handmade tags will love them.












Products I used: 

Spellbinders: Shopping Spree dies, Special Delivery dies, Bottle Brush Trees dies

Reverse Confetti: Tag dies

Hero Arts: Nesting Tag dies

Silver and gold glitter card stock

Ribbon and twine from my stash

Patterned papers from my stash

Silver stretchy cord

Hero Arts and Stampin' Up!: stencils

Distress inks

Ink Blending brushes

It was so much fun to sit, listen to music and create. I cut my tags, stenciled them, then did all the die cutting and piecing together. The scalloped bottom tag has white under the car to mimic snow. The legs on the gift givers swing back and forth...so cute! Blogger has been acting up and I couldn't get my watermark on any picture without turning the picture on its side when I posted...so I don't have one on these photos. Hopefully no one "steals" my photos. Also, the blue gift giver tag is one I made/posted a year ago...since I am not competing in this challenge, I got it out as another example.

Hope you enjoyed these tags and will make some of your own to share in our gallery! Happy holiday crafting!

-Carol




11 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute tags! I love the VW one - very fun :)

ElizStewart said...

Carol... these are amazing. A lot of work but so worth it! Don't you just love having a few done?

Nancy said...

Totally love each of these and your topping for Wild Card Week was awesome. Did you get out your tree for your photo?

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Carol, and I love that the legs of your little gift givers swing!! Too cute!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies! They were fun to make!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute, cute and cute!! Love those little striped stocking legs!

baileyrosy.com said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, Carol. Love your tags I have those spellbinders dies but haven't used them yet so thank you for the inspiration they look amazing.

Marie

Bobby said...

Making those tags must have been like playing with paper dolls, Carol. You get to dress those package carrying people up however you want and coordinate their packages. Such fun!

cm said...

A fal-la-la-la-abulous set of tags, Carol! Sweet festive fun, indeed! I love making tags; so happy you selected this as our challenge!
hugs~carol

Ina G said...

Gorgeous fun tags Carol. You are soooooooo creative. Love the non traditional colour choices.

Carol said...

Thanks girls! they are so much fun to make!