Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Peace

The October challenge at Christmas Craft Creations is a white on white theme. It was easier to create the card than to photograph it...I promise that my card is white with white irridescent white glitter cardstock, not silver! I CASEd this card from Pinterest (posted in 2012) that caught my eye, by Scrapbook Boutique.






The card I CASEd. Isn't it pretty?




Products I used:

Stampin' Up!: embossing folder, star die

Source unknown: Peace die

White irridescent glitter card stock

110 lb. Heavy white card stock

Pink and Main: Clear sparkle enamel dots

I cut a piece of white card stock 5 1/4" x 4" and die cut a star off one edge of it.  I embossed it next. I cut an A2 card base out of heavy white card stock,  then popped up the embossed panel on foam tape on the card front. I die cut the Peace and adhered it to the card front. Last, I added the glittery, clear enamel dots here and there. I could not add my CCC watermark without it turning the picture on its side when I tried to add it to this post. I wasted hours on this part of the process...heavy sigh!

I hope you will join us this month with the white on white theme!

-Carol




4 comments:

laurie said...

So pretty! Love the textures!

Ina G said...

Just gorgeous Carol. Yes white is sooooo hard to photograph. Mine was also. I thought the ef was an old cb one like I have - looks fabulous here popped and that star is aaaaaaaaaamazing. Great case-ing and must look so lovely IRL. So glad you got there in the end photographing this beauty.

Bobby said...

You CASEd a card and now I might be CASEing yours, Carol. I love the texture of the snowflakes with the glitter of the star.

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!