Saturday, October 8, 2022

Merry

Santa is all about being merry. He's the center of attention on my Clean and Simple card for our Just Us Girls Challenge Trend Week #653: CAS, so that we can remember not to stress in the coming holiday season, but enjoy all the fun and tradition. 




Products I used:

Gerda Steiner: Santa with Letters

Stampin' Up!: Star stencil

Copic markers

Prismacolor pencils

Pink and Main: enamel dots

Foam tape

Wink Of Stella pen

Santa was really fun to stamp and color. I added Wink of Stella to the fur on his hat and suit for some holiday sparkle. I made a 5" x 5" square card base after I cut down the completed stamped and matted panel. The panel is popped up on foam tape and I added a few enamel dots. Pretty simple card! We hope you will join us this week with your Clean and Simple cards...You may come up with your holiday card design for 2022 when you make this style card!

-Carol





14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... super cute Santa! Great way to go CAS.

baileyrosy.com said...

Fantastic CAS creation Carol, I love the Wink of Stella on his hat and you have coloured him so beautifully.

MARIE

Nancy said...

I adore this card, Carol! I love the soft star background too. Awesome job but will admit as cute as this is... I am not in any way ready for the Holiday Season.

Lisa Elton said...

I'm with Nancy, I adore this card!! What a cute Santa and a darling CAS design!

Carol said...

Thank you ladies!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Such a cute Santa! I love how he is holding the banner and the added soft stars on the background. Perfect CAS!

Carol said...

Thanks Sue!

Bobby said...

So adorable, Carol. I love GS for their cute images and you really brought Santa to life with your coloring.

cm said...

Echoing the others: your Santa is absolutely adorable! Such a sweet image and perfect for this CAS challenge!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this layout with that cute Santa! Well done :)

Ina G said...

What a cute and Happy Santa Carol. Super fun CAS card.

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!

Lisa Kind said...

So cute! Love the stars in the background! Great coloring too.

Carol said...

Thank you Lisa!