Saturday, August 20, 2022

Beach Bungalow

I got these dies earlier in the summer and have decided it is finally time to play with them. This beach bungalow set has lots of tiny bits and pieces, but they are easy to use and the end result is a fun scene. For our Just Us Girls #646 Color Week Challenge we are using Teal, Yellow and Tan. Check out all the fun ideas the team has for you. I am also entering it at the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge MFTWSC607 here.




Products I used: 

My Favorite Things: Beach Bungalow die set

The Greetery: Postal Dies

Spellbinders: Build a Summer Birdhouse bird die

Distress Ink

Blender brushes

The hardest part of using these dies is deciding which colors/patterns to use! Our JUGS Color Week Challenge made it easier for me. There are lots of ideas for using this set all over Pinterest. 

I really wish I could stay as close as my little bungalow to the beach or in one of those bungalows that are out over the water. Maybe one day...


Well, we hope to see you in the gallery this week! Please join us!

-Carol

12 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

These colors worked perfectly for your fun beach house!

ElizStewart said...

Carol...Definitely add Bora Bora to your bucket list... it is phenomenal. As is your card! The colors work perfectly... and it is soooo cute!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am totally loving this adorable beach bungalow scene making me want to head back to the Jersey shore! Perfect use of our colors this week!

Nancy said...

You know I am smitten with this set and your card is PERFECTION! Love it in this color combo! If you go I am stowing away! LOL

cm said...

Your card is perfect for this colour challenge! Love everything, from the patterned background to the crispness of the beach bungalow die cuts to the beach/ocean stenciling!
Hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LOVE this Carol! What a CUTE use of the colors!

Cathy said...

Perfect colours for this beach scene, such a cute little cottage and love how you did the waves, Cathy x

Carol said...

Thanks everyone. I love this die set and want to make more!

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun beach scene Carol. So summery in this weeks colours.

Bobby said...

The colors worked perfectly to build you cute little bunglow, Carol.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love this! I've always wanted to go to one of these bungalows too! I love how you created this scene. So serene!