Thursday, July 14, 2022

You Are My Anchor

I am participating in a summer card swap and this was one of the cards I made. When making it, I was in a CAS mood as well as wanting to go to the beach. Red, white and blue are also summer-long colors to me, not just for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. Are they for you? I am also joining the Four Seasons Challenge Anything Goes Summer here.





Products I used:

Reverse Confetti: tag die

Memory Box: sailboat die

My Favorite Things: You Keep Me Afloat (sentiment)

The Twinery: twine

Ranger Distress Oxide ink (blue)

Concord and 9th: Poppy ink

Hoping your summer is progressing well and you are staying cool!

-Carol



1 comment:

Diane said...

LOVE your CAS card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}